If you do have your own website or social media page, here’s how you install the 'Book Now' Widget. We are going to let you know how to set it up on a Wordpress site, Facebook or Instagram. For any other types of website, reach out to your Account Manager.
- Head to 'Settings' in Connect and click 'Online booking'.
- Go to the 'Booking Widget' tab.
- To add the widget to your website, click book now, then copy the URL from the pop up window.
- To add the widget to your website, paste the URL code into the backend.
Wondering what all this means? Don’t worry – we’re going to take you through all the possible options so you know exactly what to do.
- If you have a Wordpress website, log in to your Wordpress account and select ‘My Site’, in the navigation menu.
- Click the ‘pages’ tab and select the page you want to edit.
- Click into the 'visual' section and type your 'call to action'. This might be 'book now'. Highlight the copy and click the link button.
- Paste in the URL from Connect.
Don’t forget to save your changes!
- To add the widget to Facebook, log into Facebook and go to your business page.
- Click ‘add a button’, select ‘book now’ and click next.
- Select ‘link to website’ then paste the URL into the field.
You can test whether the button works by hovering over ‘book now’ and clicking ’test button’.