Everyone has a favourite stylist in their lives. Whether it’s your barber, your nail technician or your masseuse, if you’re going back to them time and again, they’re clearly doing a great job.
So – why not show off how great your team is by getting them to create a profile on Treatwell?
Here’s five reasons why adding your team to Connect could make a positive impact on your business:
- Put simply – if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Customers are more likely to rebook with their favourite stylist, so if you give them the option to book in with their stylist of choice, you’ll be sure to get even more bookings.
- Your stylists can have their own login – this means they can manage their calendar and bookings with ease.
- Your team will be motivated to put in a stellar performance to ensure customers rebook with them next time. You could even make this into a competition among your staff to reward any standout reviews…
- Don’t forget to add photos too – not only does this make it easy for customers to know who they’re booking in with, but it also instills a sense of trust (especially for any customers who may be booking online for the first time).
- Lastly… you’ll attract more customers if you have more choice – if you have your full team online and bookable you’ll be more likely to receive more bookings as you’ll be making it even easier for customers to book in with you.
If you’ve been convinced and you’re wondering how to add a team member, look no further:
- Go to Settings in Connect.
- Click 'Team' on the left hand side.
- Select the '+ Add team' member button at the bottom of the screen. A pop up will appear.
- Enter in all of the employee details, choose their ‘pricing level’ and select what services the team member can be booked for. (Don’t forget to change your team members from ‘Stylist One’ to their real name!)
- Add in their email address, select the 'Can log into Connect' checkbox and choose their permission roles.
- Click 'Save' and upload a photo of the team member.