We know how complex running a business can be, and that sometimes your finances might not be as in order as you'd like. In these instances, we understand that it's possible for you to accumulate an outstanding balance on your account, which is why we want to make it easy for you to get back on track.
- Where can I check if I owe Treatwell any money?
- How do I pay off any outstanding balance?
- What can I do if I can't afford my outstanding balance?
- What happens if I don't pay?
Where can I check if I owe Treatwell any money?
The finance page in Connect will always have a full record of your Treatwell invoices, and we'll highlight at the top of the page if there's an outstanding balance owed to us.
How do I pay off an outstanding balance?
If you're able to pay off your outstanding balance in full, it couldn't be easier:
- Simply start by logging in to Connect on the web (if you're using the app, just open a new browser window and go to connect.treatwell.co.uk).
- Go to settings and then the "Finance" section on the left.
- At the top of the page, you'll see a reminder of your balance with a "Pay Now" button next to it.
- Click "Pay Now" - you'll be asked for your card details and we'll collect the payment right away.
If the payment is successful, you'll see a confirmation on-screen and we'll also send you a receipt via email.
If you want to make a partial repayment, you'll have to pay by bank transfer - you'll find our account details on your most recent invoice. Remember, you need to use your most up to date invoice number as your reference on the transfer.
What can I do if I can't afford my outstanding balance?
All businesses experience peaks and troughs, and because of that, we know you might not always have the funds on hand to pay your outstanding balance in full. In that case, contact our Partner Success Team, who'll be able to discuss the following options with you:
- Partial repayments: we'll make a plan for you to repay the amount back over multiple instalments (ideally, no more than 6).
- Receiving prepaid bookings only: it might be an option for you to only receive prepaid bookings, in which case we'll deduct your outstanding balance from any booking revenue.
What happens if I don't pay my outstanding balance?
If we notice that your outstanding balance is continuing to increase without any repayments, we'll send you an email and in the worst-case scenario, you may lose the ability to log in or have limited access to your account until we hear from you. In this situation, you'd only be able to use Connect to view your appointments, and would lose access to all other features.