Some services that you have on your menu require you to be certified in order to be able to perform them. Some examples of these services are:
- Cosmetic Injectables
- Teeth whitening
- Dermal Fillers
- PRP Therapy
If you’d like to add any of these treatments to your menu, you'll need to provide proof of certification from one of the following councils:
- GMC - General Medical Council
- NMC - Nursing & Midwifery
- GPhC - General Pharmaceutical Council
- GDC - General Dental Council
Once you have a copy of your certification, get in touch with us, and we’ll be happy to add them to your menu.
Please note: If you're not a registered medical professional, these services will not be displayed on the widget or Treatwell Marketplace.
You might have noticed that one or more of the services on your menu have been added with slightly different names - this is because they are on our list of copyrighted treatments and therefore need to comply with various copyright laws. Some examples of these services are:
- LVL Lashes: You can only add ‘LVL Lashes’ as a service if your salon and therapists are registered as trained users of Nouveau Lashes products and techniques. If not, you can simply add the treatment as ‘Lash Lift’.
- HD Brows: You can only add ‘HD Brows’ as a service if your salon and therapists are registered as trained users of HD Brows products and techniques. If not, you can simply add the treatment as ´Definition Brows’.
- Botox: The name ‘Botox’ is copyrighted, so we’ll replace the name 'Botox' in injectable services with 'Cosmetic Injectables'.
Similarly, with other services like hair conditioning or lash treatments, we replace any treatment name containing the word ‘Botox’, so you’ll see 'Lash Plumping' or 'Hair Smoothing' on your menu instead.