If you need a copy of your client list, you can download this directly from Connect.
It's important to remember that there are strict laws that dictate how and when you can use this data (GDPR). It is your responsibility to make sure you use the data available to you legally, and with the consent of your clients. For more information on that, please check our partner terms.
To export your client list:
- Go to Connect on a desktop
- Click "Clients" at the top of the page
- In the bottom right corner, click "Export"
- A file containing the data will then be downloaded to your computer
The file you receive contains the following information (if it has been provided by the client):
- First and last names of your clients
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Notes from their client card
- Whether they have consented to receive marketing communications
- Date of birth
- The number of bookings they have in Connect
- The date and time that the client record was created
The file won't contain:
- Booking details (treatments etc)
- Payment information (if the booking was pre-paid)