In this article:
When you're low in stock of a product, you can use Connect to generate a new product order.
Using this tool, you can generate an invoice to send to your supplier, as well as manage the delivery of products so you have an accurate inventory of your products.
Creating a new order
To create an order and generate your invoice:
- Go to Connect on a desktop
- Click "Products" at the top of the page
- Click "Orders" on the left
- Click "New product order" in the top right corner
- Select which supplier you are ordering from
- In the list of products assigned to that supplier, select how many of each you need
- Click "Create order" in the bottom right corner
You'll now see your new order and some basic details displayed on the "Orders" page. To send this invoice to your supplier for processing:
- Click on the order
- Click "Download PDF"
- The invoice will be downloaded and you can email this to your supplier
Confirming delivery of an order
Once you've received the shipment in the salon, you should confirm the delivery in Connect. This will update your product inventory automatically.
- First, check which items you received in your delivery
- Go to Products" in Connect, and then "Orders"
- Click on the order you made
- In the bottom right corner, click "Confirm delivery"
- Enter in the next screen how many of each product were received
- Click "Mark as delivered"
The order will now appear as "Delivered" status, and your product inventory has been updated. If you've placed more than one order, it will site below any order that you are yet to mark as received.