If you've set up a seasonal discount or had a change of heart, you're able to disable all discounts directly in Connect.
To deactivate a last-minute or off-peak discount:
- Go to Connect on a desktop
- Click "Menu" at the top of the page
- On the left of the page, click "Discounts"
- You'll see a list of discounts that you offer and their current status
- Click the discount you'd like to deactivate
- Next to the name of the discount, toggle the slider to grey
- Click "Save"
Back on the main discounts page, you'll now see that the status of the discount is "Inactive".
This will remove the discount from any services it was applied to, however, any bookings that have already been placed at this discounted rate will not be affected.