February was all about introducing even more ways to get loyalty – and making little tweaks to our already existing features.
So, what’s new in Treatwell Connect?
- Introducing automated Birthday emails
- Client Forms available on desktop
- Recurring appointments available on mobile
Introducing automated Birthday emails
Sending a short and sweet birthday email to your clients is a great way to build client loyalty, remind them about your services – and nudge them to book their next appointment.
Especially if you include a one-off birthday treat – like a discount or a complimentary glass of bubbly on their next visit.
And now, you can send birthday emails to clients straight from Connect, automatically, a week before their birthday. It’s a new Automated messaging feature – and we think your clients will love it.
Client Forms available on desktop
We recently launched Client Forms – pre-made digital forms that collect important client information for you: automatically, ahead of time, and straight from Connect.
While they were only available for you to see and control on the Connect app at first, Client Forms are now also on desktop.
Here’s everything you need to know about how to send automated client forms.
Recurring appointments available on mobile
You’ll know that we recently introduced recurring appointments in Connect. Well, now you can add them through your Connect app, too!
- Head to your app and start adding an appointment as you normally would, in Calendar view
- When you’ve added the necessary details, click Repeats
- You’ll be able to set how often you want it to repeat – from weekly to every few months
- Click on Ends to set when you want the recurrence to end
- Save the appointment, and you’re done!