If you want to make the most of your Treatwell partnership, you’ll want to make sure you’re adding all of your spontaneous or walk-in appointments to Connect. And we don’t just mean their names – but their details (like email addresses or phone numbers), too.
Why? First of all, it’s the easiest way for us to recognise these clients as loyal customers if they ever book through Treatwell in the future (meaning their bookings are commission-free).
Of course, whenever you add your direct appointments to Connect, you won't be charged any commission or fees. And, with an up-to-date client list – you get a lot more value from Treatwell.
When those details are present, you send them:
- Emails and texts confirming and reminding your clients about their bookings – so they wouldn’t forget, and you would see fewer no-shows
- Invites to rebook so that you can get more repeats
- Invites to leave you a review following their treatment
So, you get to spend more time doing what you love, while we’re actively working to fill your days with great clients. Let’s look at how it’s done:
- When you have a new booking click on any empty space in your calendar
- In the box that opens, fill your customer’s details (If they’ve already been added to your client list, you’ll be able to select them after you start typing)
- Select which treatment they’re having
- Set the date, time and team member for their booking
- Press save