Professional photography can really make your listing stand out amongst the crowd. But if it’s not the right option for you, adding your own photos to Connect can also help attract more clients to your salon.
Wondering what types of photos you can add? Here’s some of the most important do’s and don’ts:
- All images need to be in landscape mode (horizontal), either .jpg or .png format, minimum 1920 x 1280 pixels and between 1 and 4.5MB in size.
- The photos also have to be your own (so that you own the intellectual property) – that means no stock images found online.
- Your images also can’t contain social media tags, logos or your contact details (although your contact details are provided to customers as soon as they make a booking).
- For your main set of images (the rotating images your potential clients can see on your Treatwell profile), we won’t be able to show before and after comparisons, or treatments being performed. However, you can add these to your portfolio so that they still appear on your listing.
- The photos you add to your listing have to be in line with our photography guidelines (otherwise we’ll have to remove them from site), so take a look at the document linked at the bottom of this article for the full guide as well as the instructions on how to send them to us so that we can add them to your listing.
Interested in a professional photoshoot? Click here for more information.