When a client gets in touch to reschedule their appointment, finding a new time that works for you both quickly can be tricky (especially if you're with another client).
This is why we've created an instantly shareable reschedule link, which you can send to your clients so they can find and reserve a new appointment time themselves.
The link will show them your up-to-date availability, allowing them to reserve a time slot that works for you both, without interrupting your day.
How to share a reschedule link
- Open the appointment in your Connect app, and click the three dots on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click ‘Edit / Reschedule’.
- Click on ‘Share reschedule link’.
- A link will be generated – and you'll be able to send it to the client by WhatsApp, Messenger, or email (whichever messaging app you use).
- You'll be able to write a personalised message, too.
- The change will be automatically reflected in your Connect calendar, with the previously booked slot becoming available again, and the new time slot becoming unavailable.
This feature is currently available on iOS (and is coming soon for Android).