We know how time-consuming client comms can be – and that time is a precious resource if you’re running a hair and beauty business.
This is why we’re introducing Automated messaging – a handy set of features, designed to help you win back your time through automating your client communications.
In this article:
- What is Automated messaging?
- How does Automated messaging work?
- What messages can we automate for you?
- Is Automated messaging GDPR compliant?
- Is Automated messaging free?
What is Automated messaging?
Automated messaging is a set of features we've built to automatically send well-timed professional emails and messages to all your clients (whether they booked online or offline).
All you need to do is enter client details in Connect, and make sure each feature is enabled in the Automated messaging tab. Treatwell Connect will do the rest!
How does Automated messaging work?
Automated messaging uses smart, built-in algorithms to automatically send your clients all the emails and messages it takes to create a professional salon experience.
From booking confirmations to invitations to rebook, Connect sends these communications to your clients at the right time, without you having to plan and send them yourself. Most importantly, this frees up more time for you to focus on what you do best – delivering the perfect in-salon experience.
What emails and messages can we automate for you?
- An email to confirm a booking or any changes you’ve made to a booking (like rescheduling or cancellation).
- A reminder about their upcoming appointment, sent by email, text or push notification.
- A ‘Thank you for visiting’ email after their appointment.
- A review request, sent to them by email after their appointment.
- An email or SMS invitation to rebook the same appointment with you, when the time is right.
How does this work in practice?
- When a client books an appointment with you (and you add it to Connect), they get a booking confirmation email with all the details in one place.
- The day before their visit, they get a booking reminder (making them less likely to forget, and more likely to turn up).
- After their appointment, they get a thoughtful 'Thank you for visiting' email, nudging them to reserve their next appointment with you (sooner rather than later).
- A couple of days after their visit, they're sent a review request, helping you collect more verified reviews and build your reputation.
- When it's time to book again, they receive an email or SMS inviting them to rebook the same appointment with the same specialist – making them more likely to come back.
All these comms are sent in your salon's name, so clients can see that you're going the extra mile to create a professional salon experience for them.
We know how important it is for you to see exactly what’s being sent to your clients. Check out the articles below to view each email, text message and push notification your clients will receive.
- Keep clients up to date about their bookings
- Send appointment reminders
- Send a ‘Thank you’ note after every appointment
- Ask for client reviews
- Invite clients to book again
Is Automated messaging GDPR compliant?
Yes, Automated messaging is fully GDPR compliant. We’ll be taking responsibility and accountability for how we use your clients’ data – and your clients will never receive anything they shouldn’t. Read more about GDPR
Is Automated messaging free?
Yes, Automated messaging is free for Treatwell partners. We’re constantly working to add new, time-saving features to Connect, at no extra cost to you.
And, because there’s no commission on repeat clients, Automated messaging will help you fill your calendar with even more commission-free bookings. How our commission works