Want us to feature your best work in the Treatwell LookBook, where clients can browse and book you right away? We'd love to!
How to get your work featured
To get your work featured in the LookBook, you'll need to upload photos to your portfolio on the Connect app. Here are the steps to follow:
- Download the Connect app
- Open it on your phone
- Click on the icon in the top left, then 'View your profile' (your name should appear above it)
- Click the green '+' sign
- Choose a few photos of hairstyles you've created that you're most proud of – and add them to your portfolio (you can add as many as you like)
- As you upload a photo, click 'Next'
- You'll see a screen titled 'Tag a service' – select the service you performed here (you can use the search bar at the top to find it)
- If the screen automatically moves on to the photo, click the Back arrow
- In the 'Tag a service' screen, Click on the service you performed and select the length of hair of the hairstyle (Short | Medium | Long)
- On the next screen, select the Colour, Exact length, and Finish style
Make sure your clients are happy for you to use their photos (ideally, get them to confirm in a text message or via email).
Your photos should be at least 1920 x 1280 pixels, and your files between 1 MB and 4.5 MB
Important: Follow the steps above to tag your photos with more information about the service (e.g., service name, hair length, and finish style). We can't feature them without the tags.
And – you’re all done! Your photos will appear in the Treatwell LookBook, with thousands of hair and beauty bookers browsing, scrolling, and booking through them.
How to get your existing portfolio photos featured
Already have a portfolio in your Connect app? Great!
- Go to your portfolio photos in the Connect app and tag them with more information about the service, using the steps above.
- Only photos with service tags will be featured in the Treatwell LookBook. That's because we want clients to be able to not only browse, but also book the service you tag. You can always add more photos, or replace them if you like.
- Want some expert advice on how to take amazing salon photos? Check out this article
Please note the Treatwell LookBook only features hairstyles at the moment. If you're in the beauty industry, watch this space.