It’s official: Top Rated is back again this year! We’re very excited to celebrate and reward the partners who are exceptional at providing the perfect experience for clients with extra exposure on Treatwell and an exclusive Top Rated certificate.
Below you’ll find the answers to your most-asked questions about Top Rated 2021.
- How do I become a Top Rated 2021 Partner?
- What do I get as a Top Rated 2021 Partner?
- How long do I have to reach Top Rated 2021?
- How can I check how I'm doing on the criteria?
- Why has Treatwell chosen these criteria?
- I don't think I'll be able to reach the criteria this year, but I have been Top Rated before. What should I do?
1. How do I become a Top Rated 2021 Partner?
Top. Rated. Two words, one goal - but what does it mean? It’s simple, to get the title of ‘Top Rated 2021’ you’ll need to have received at least 30 reviews between January 1st and November 14th 2021, with 95% or more being 5-star.
2. What do I get as a Top Rated 2021 Partner?
- A Top Rated 2021 badge on your Treatwell page to help you stand out
- A dedicated awards section on your Treatwell page
- A Top Rated 2021 filter that helps clients to find you easily on Treatwell
- A Top Rated 2021 certificate and sticker
3. How long do I have to reach Top Rated 2021?
You have from the 1st of January 2021 until November 14th 2021 to meet the Top Rated 2021 criteria - during this time, we will send you regular biweekly updates so that you can easily keep track of your progress.
4. How can I check how I'm doing on the criteria?
We’ll send you regular updates, but you can also easily check in Connect under 'Dashboard' > 'Reviews' for your number of reviews, though you will need to calculate the percentage of 5-star reviews manually. That’s easy to do – just divide the number of 5-star reviews you got between 1st January – 14th November 2021 by the total number of reviews you received during the same period.
5. Why has Treatwell chosen these criteria?
There is no better compliment than a 5-star rating. We know how many of you go above and beyond to deliver exceptional client experiences, again and again - and we want to celebrate this! By focusing on 5-star reviews, we make sure the clients who love you do the talking. We also understand the value of reviews and how important they are for attracting new clients – and think your clients should too.
6. I don't think I'll be able to reach the criteria this year, but I have been Top Rated before. What should I do?
Our criteria are based on data and insights, which is why we're confident partners are able to reach this. We give you all the tools you need to gather reviews, get noticed online and take care of your business admin, so you can spend more time with customers in-salon and deliver a fantastic customer experience.