It’s official: Top Rated is back again this year! We’re very excited to celebrate and reward the partners who are exceptional at providing the perfect experience for clients with extra exposure on Treatwell and an exclusive Top Rated certificate.
Below you’ll find the answers to your most-asked questions about Top Rated 2020.
- How do I become a Top Rated 2020 Partner?
- What do I get as a Top Rated 2020 Partner?
- How long do I have to reach Top Rated 2020?
- How can I check how I'm doing on the criteria?
- Why has Treatwell chosen these criteria?
1. How do I become a Top Rated 2020 Partner?
To become a Top Rated 2020 partner, between 1st January – 7th October 2020, you must have:
Over 90% 5-star reviews. This means 9 out of 10 reviews need to be 5-star.
At least 20 reviews. We wouldn’t want new businesses to miss out, so even if you’re relatively new to Treatwell, you can still become Top Rated 2020, as the minimum number of reviews is 20.
2. What do I get as a Top Rated 2020 Partner?
- A Top Rated 2020 badge on your Treatwell page to help you stand out
- A dedicated awards section on your Treatwell page
- A Top Rated 2020 filter that helps clients to find you easily on Treatwell
- A Top Rated 2020 certificate and sticker
3. How long do I have to reach Top Rated 2020?
You have from now until October 7th, 2020 to meet the Top Rated 2020 criteria. Between 1st January 2020 and 7th October, you’ll need to have at least 20 reviews, with 90% of them 5-star. During this time, we will send you regular weekly updates so that you can easily keep track of your progress. Keep an eye on your emails and Connect.
4. How can I check how I'm doing on the criteria?
We’ll send you regular updates, but you can also easily check in Connect under 'Dashboard' > 'Reviews' for your number of reviews, though you will need to calculate the percentage of 5-star reviews manually. That’s easy to do – just divide the number of 5-star reviews you got between 1st January – 7th October 2020 by the total number of reviews you received during the same period.
5. Why has Treatwell chosen these criteria?
There is no better compliment than a 5-star rating. We know how many of you go above and beyond to deliver exceptional client experiences, again and again - and we want to celebrate this! By focusing on 5-star reviews, we make sure the clients who love you do the talking. We also understand the value of reviews and how important they are for attracting new clients – and think your clients should too.