Having lots of 5-star reviews on your profile is the best way to win your potential clients’ trust, and get those bookings coming in. There are many things you could do to give your reviews a boost – here are some tips:
- Provide quality service. This one’s a given, but it all starts with providing a quality service. Meet your client’s expectations, and you’ll be well on your way to a 5-star rating.
- Listen to your clients. It’s not always easy to meet expectations if you don’t know what they are. Make sure you and your team really listen to your clients’ needs. Having a conversation to discuss what they expect before the appointment can help find out their expectations and increase your chances of getting an excellent review.
- Be friendly and welcoming. Clients are more likely to enjoy their experience at your salon if you’re friendly and welcoming. Making them feel welcome and comfortable is especially important right now, so do your best to make them feel at ease. A smile goes a long way (even if it’s hiding behind a face mask).
- Ask for a review in person. Tell them how much you’d appreciate a review after their appointment – a gentle nudge is always a good idea. However, don’t be pushy as that could discourage them or make them feel uncomfortable.
- Make it easy. Leaving a review is quick and easy with Treatwell, and we send your clients review requests automatically right after their appointment - whether they booked through Treatwell, through your Book Now buttons, or they booked directly (via Connect). All you need to do is enable this feature in Connect. For more ways to collect reviews with Treatwell, check out this post.