- How do I switch to an Instagram business account?
- How do I link my Instagram account to Facebook?
- What if I've already completed the set-up in Connect without doing the above?
When you go through the new integration, your Book Now buttons will be added to your social media pages instantly – not only to your Facebook and Messenger but also to your Instagram.
However, for this to happen, your Instagram account needs to be:
- Business rather than personal
- Linked to your Facebook page
How do I switch to an Instagram business account?
If you’re using a personal Instagram profile for your business, you’ll need to switch to a professional (business) account. It only takes a minute – just open Instagram and follow these steps.
How do I link my Instagram account to Facebook?
Once you have an Instagram business account, you’ll need to make sure it’s linked to your Facebook page. To be able to do that, you do need to be an admin on your Facebook page. Here are the steps to follow.
What if I've already completed the set-up in Connect without doing the above?
You'll need to complete it again for the Book Now button to be added to all your pages.
Make sure you:
- convert your Instagram account to a business account
- link it to your Facebook page
Once that's done, go through the set-up in Connect again. Your Book Now button should then appear on your Instagram when you complete the installation.