Lockdown may have slowed down our lives – but not our productivity. We’ve been busy adding new features and improving the existing ones, so you can get things done faster and better when your doors reopen. Here’s what’s new:
- Let your clients know you’re open with a prebuilt ‘Back in Business’ campaign
- Direct appointments can now be managed online, too
- Connect now checks the availability of your team and resources to prevent double bookings
- We’ve created a downloadable COVID-19 cancellations report
Let your clients know you’re open with a prebuilt ‘Back in Business’ campaign
Want to let your clients know you're open, instantly? Use the 'Back in Business' campaign we've prebuilt for you. It's multi-platform, so you can send it via email, text, or push notification.
You can only send it once – and everyone whose email addresses are in Connect will receive it (whether or not you have their marketing consent). This is to help you inform everyone in your client list, easily.
The campaign will show up in Connect as soon as lockdown ends, under Marketing, then Campaigns. You'll be able to see how many clients your campaign will reach – and send it instantly. Learn more about the campaign here.
Direct appointments can now be managed online, too
Now all your clients can manage their appointments quickly, easily, and at a time that suits them – whether they booked you via Treatwell or by getting in touch directly.
The client experience will be exactly the same as managing an online booking from a confirmation email.
- You’ll create a new appointment in Connect
- Your clients will receive an appointment confirmation email with information about your reschedule and cancellation policies (and links to reschedule or cancel)
- If rescheduling, clients will be able to choose a new date and time slot based on your real-time calendar availability in Connect
- Once they’ve made the changes, your calendar in Connect will be updated instantly, with a notification sent to you and your client
Read more here.
Connect now checks the availability of your team and resources to help prevent double bookings
Double bookings can cause a lot of stress, so we want to minimise the chances of you having to deal with them. When adding a new appointment, Connect will now automatically check whether the team member you're booking in is available and if you have the necessary resources (e.g., massage chairs). If you don't, an error message will show up so you can choose a different time.
Resource availability is worked out based on the services they're assigned to, as well as the team members assigned to the service. To get the most out of this feature, head to the 'Resources' tab in Connect, and make sure you've added all your rooms, chairs, beds, and equipment.
We’ve created a downloadable COVID-19 cancellations report
We want to make it easy for you to access all the information you need to calculate and report your loss of earnings to the authorities.
To help with that, we’ve created a report that includes all your cancellations and no-shows due to COVID-19. Unlike other reports, it's download-only, so you won’t be able to view it in Connect, but can download it instantly from the Reports tab. Find out more here.