When the long-awaited moment comes, and lockdown ends, we know you'll want to reopen as quickly as possible. And, of course, you'll want to let your clients know so they can book you right away.
To help you spread the good news fast, we've created a campaign to send to your clients. We know that you'll have a lot on your plate when you reopen, so it is more important than ever to have the tools that help you get things done, fast.
Let clients know you're back open, in a few clicks
All you have to do is head to Connect on your desktop, click on Marketing, then Campaigns. There you'll see the ‘Back in Business’ campaign – which you'll be able to view and send instantly. Please note that you’ll only be able to send it once. The campaign is multi-platform, so you can reach your clients:
- Via email
- Via a text message
- Via a push notification on their phone
Who will receive the email campaign?
To help you reach as many clients as possible, we'll send the campaign to everyone with an email address (whether or not they’ve given marketing consent). This is because we know you'll want to inform as many people as you can that your doors are open – and we wanted to make it quick and easy for you.
That said, we would never send marketing emails to those who haven't opted in, so we have prebuilt two versions of the email. One will be sent to those who are happy to receive marketing messages, with those who haven’t opted in receiving the other version.
- Version 1 (for those with marketing opt-in). This version will include a booking button, which links to your venue page where clients can book you instantly if they want to.
- Version 2 (for those without marketing opt-in). Those who don't want to receive marketing emails will be sent an informational email without the booking button. This email will only be sent to clients who HAVE booked you in the last 12 months.
Who will receive the text message?
The text message (SMS) will only be sent to your clients if:
- You don’t have their email address in Connect (but have their phone number)
- If they’ve booked you in the past 6 months
- If you have their marketing consent
Who will receive the push notification?
The push notification will be sent to your clients who have downloaded the Treatwell app – and have not restricted push notifications on their device.
Can my clients receive the campaign across multiple platforms?
The purpose of this campaign is to help you communicate to your clients that you’re open in the quickest and easiest way – but we would never want to overwhelm them with too many messages. That’s why we’ve carefully thought about who should get them, and through which platforms.
- Everyone with an email address in Connect will receive the email campaign;
- Everyone who has booked you via the Treatwell app will receive a push notification. This means a client can receive both email and push notification.
- Those who don’t qualify for the above will receive an SMS.
How to reach more clients
On the Campaign tab, you'll see an indicator of how many clients your 'Back in Business' campaign will reach – and how many clients you could reach.
Your current reach is based on the number of clients whose contact details you've entered into Connect. Your potential reach is based on all your clients in Connect (whether or not you've added their contact information). Make sure you add all your clients' contact details before you send the campaign so that no-one misses out on the news.