Keeping your menu up to date ensures that clients can easily find and book the treatments they want. Here's how you can remove and re-add services – or temporarily make them unbookable online.
Temporarily making a service unbookable online
- Head to Connect on desktop
- Click on Menu
- Find and open the service you want to edit
- Click Distribution in the top right corner
- Untick Sell service online
- Remember to save your changes
How to remove a service
You may also sometimes need to remove services that you no longer offer, which is quick and easy to do.
- Go to your Menu in Connect and click on the service you want to remove
- Then click on the three dots at the bottom of the service, and select ‘Archive’
- The service will then move from your menu of active services into your archive. It will no longer be visible to customers.
You can have a look at your archive by clicking on the arrow next to ‘All active services’ in the top right corner of your menu. Just select ‘Archive’ from the dropdown menu.
How to re-add a service
If you want to move a service from the archive back into your live menu, simply click on it, make any necessary changes and then click on ‘Save & Publish’.
It's important to make sure at this point that the service is also assigned to any of your team members who can offer the service. If not, this service won't be bookable by your clients.