We have some pretty exciting new features coming to you this week – from the highly-awaited weekly schedules to rebooking clients in just a tap. Let's find out more.
Introducing… Weekly schedules!
Planning and organising your team's time just got easier, thanks to our new, much-awaited weekly scheduling feature. You can now create weekly schedules directly from your Rota, in the web version of Connect.
- Click on their hours in Rota, then 'New schedule'
- You'll be able to select their working days and set their working hours for each day
- Each schedule you create will be marked in green, so you'll know if there's a recurring schedule for that team member
Making changes is easy, too – just click on the hours highlighted in green, then 'Change schedule.'
Something to bear in mind. Your weekly schedules will also show in your Connect app – but it's important that you (and your team) use the latest version of the app for everything to work smoothly. The easiest way to do that is by leaving your auto-updates on – your app will always be up to date without you having to think about it.
Rebook a client in a tap, directly from your phone (iOS-only)
We heard you: being able to rebook clients in a few quick taps and swipes would help you out, a lot. So that's exactly what we've done! You can now rebook an appointment in just a few taps, directly from your phone (iOS-only, for now).
Touch and hold an appointment for a few seconds – and a popup will appear with a rebooking option. Tap 'Rebook', and select the date and time for your client's next visit. Once you've done that, click 'Confirm' – and your client's booked in for another appointment. Simple as that!
Other handy app improvements we’ve made
- When adding an appointment, you’ll see only the services offered by the selected team member (until you tap ‘Show all’)
- When opening a link from Connect, you will be asked whether you want to view it in the language of your phone/ tablet, or your local language (if they’re not the same)
- Editing processing time just got easier!