We're constantly working on giving you a better user experience – and on making Connect accessible to even more people. This week, we've made Connect available in three new languages – and improved the app so you can get things done faster, and more easily.
Connect is available in even more languages
We've added Portuguese, Russian, and Vietnamese to the list of available languages, meaning Connect now supports 12 languages (plus many more dialects!). Plenty of languages to choose from, with many more coming in the future.
We chose these three languages because you asked for them – and we'd love to know which languages you'd like to see added next. Getting in touch is easy – whether you prefer to give us a call or to start a Live Chat.
The Connect app will be available in these languages soon (for now, it's just the web version).
We've made a few handy app improvements
- For those of you who offer hair colouring, the name of the client will appear in the Finishing time slot too, making things a little clearer.
- We've recently introduced a quicker way to add time off – and that's now also available on mobile. No need to go through multiple steps – one click will do the trick.
- You can now hide team members who aren't working in a click for a simpler calendar view (previously only available on the web version of Connect).
- We've fixed a few pesky bugs and polished a few rough edges so the app will run smoother and faster than before.
- Adding a new client to Connect is now a better experience on Android.
Connect is constantly evolving – and your feedback helps make sure we continue improving in a way that's most helpful for you. Want to know more about the important updates we're working on this winter? Find them here.