We’ve been busy making Connect better, simpler, and easier to use – so that you can manage your business more efficiently. Over the last week, we’ve improved a substantial list of features based on your feedback (which is always welcome). Here’s the result:
- Add time off quicker, without going through multiple steps
- Many features look better than before – and everything is where it should be
Add time off without going through multiple steps
Say hello to a simpler, quicker way to show when a team member is taking time off work. Head to Rota, click on the day you want the team member to be marked as off work, then ‘Add time off’ – and a new window will pop up. Set the start and end dates, click ‘Save’ – and it will be added to Rota instantly.
Many features look better than before – and everything is where it should be
We regularly review your feedback to improve Connect in ways that are most beneficial for your business. Here’s a list of our recent handy tweaks and polishes, all done to make the tool look, feel, and function better:
- Improved search function means you’ll find the relevant service quicker when adding a new appointment.
- Rota editing is now easier for salons with large teams. Days of the week, date and salon opening times are fixed at the top, so you’ll see them even when you’ve scrolled all the way to the bottom.
- You can now give yourself more time to clean up after an appointment, thanks to more cleanup time options (up to 60 minutes).
- We’ve moved the Team page from Settings to your main Menu (where it always belonged). Partner Site page will also no longer be under Settings – you’ll find it in the Marketing tab.
Got more feedback for us? We’re all ears. Get in touch with us – or have a chat with your account manager.
As you can see, lots of exciting things are happening here – and we’re not planning to change that anytime soon! Want to see what new updates we’re working on this winter? Find out here.