As it gets colder outside, many people find themselves being less productive. But that never happens to us! We’re working harder than ever to help you manage your business more beautifully – from actively supporting you in reducing no-shows, to introducing new time-saving features you’re going to love.
Here’s what we’ve just rolled out. We can’t wait for you to see it all for yourself.
Table of contents
- We’re taking an extra step to protect you from no-shows
- Sentiments will help your team members stand out
- You can now ‘Select All’ team members in just one tap
- Create team logins directly from review notifications
- Connect is getting even better!
We’re taking an extra step to protect you from no-shows
A while back, we released a feature that allows you to require customers who don’t show up or cancel often to prepay so that it doesn’t keep happening. Now we’re taking an extra step to protect you from that. We will identify customers who repeatedly cancel or don’t show up for their appointments with any of our partners – and we will request them to pay in advance on Treatwell. This means you can worry less about the people who don’t show up – and focus on the ones who do.
Sentiments will help your team members stand out
Your clients can now see how each of your team members stands out, and what they receive the most praise for – based on sentiments left by your previous customers.
In addition to this, we’re also showing the treatment types a team member offers so that your customers know exactly who is right for them. This helps your clients find the perfect fit – and boosts your salon’s online reputation.
You can now ‘Select All’ team members in just one tap
When running a business, time is your biggest asset – which is why we’re continuously working to introduce new time-saving features that help you do things pronto. We believe that even small changes can make a big difference!
When setting up or editing a new service, you can now select or deselect ALL team members just one click. Speedy!
Create team logins directly from review notifications
Team member doesn’t have a Connect login yet? Getting your team up-and-running on Connect means they can stay on top of their bookings 24/7, offer a smoother customer experience – and manage their time more effectively.
It’s now even easier to create Connect logins for your team members. You can do that directly on your Connect app, from the banner shown when you open a notification for a new review that team member received.
Connect is getting even better!
But wait – there’s more! Here’s a quick rundown of how we’ve improved the Connect mobile app to make the day-to-day running of your business even smoother:
- Never miss an important update. Did one of our notifications catch you at a busy time? Just click on the gift icon next to your Activity log for the full list of past updates.
- Better interaction with the app. Drag and drop an appointment on your calendar and the app will let you know it’s been moved by vibrating, making your interaction with Connect even better.
- Edit appointments in a flash. You can now reschedule your appointments in a few quick taps!
- More accessibility. VoiceOver will read your appointments out loud – and you can use Voice Control to operate Connect without lifting a finger.
- Edit your team’s profiles with ease. You can now edit your whole team’s profiles and portfolios easily by tapping on your team members in your calendar header.
As you can see, many exciting things are happening here – and we’re not planning to change that anytime soon! Curious about what important updates we’re busy working on this winter? Find out here.