At Treatwell, our mission is to grow your business by allowing your clients to book and rebook you online, essentially making your life easier. That’s why we give you an easy way to refer your customers to the Treatwell client app - completely commission-free.
- The benefits of getting rebooked via the client app
- How your unique referral link works
- How to share your unique referral link with customers
- How to promote bookings via the client app
The benefits of getting rebooked via the client app
With the Treatwell client app, client retention has never been easier. Customers can rebook you anywhere, anytime in just 30 seconds, commission-free: it’s the easiest rebooking experience for them, and provides a massive range of benefits for you, including:
- Customers will be able to book and rebook you 24/7 anywhere, anytime - directly from their phones.
- Up to 50% more customer reviews, helping to boost your online performance.
- Less no-shows with push notification reminders to clients before their appointment starts.
How your unique referral link works
We created your own referral link, unique to your salon, which takes customers straight through to your dedicated spotlight on the app, allowing customers to easily and quickly rebook you - again and again. When customers book you this way, they’re considered ‘repeat customers’, meaning you’re charged absolutely no commission, even if it’s the first time they’ve booked via the Treatwell platform.
Where to find it: go to your ‘marketing’ tab on Connect and click on ‘Your client app’ tab.
How to share your unique referral link with customers
There are a number of ways to share your referral link with your customers and invite them to rebook you via the app, directly from Connect or by copying your link and sharing across social media.
- Email your clients. Send out one of Connect’s handy, prebuilt marketing campaigns, featuring your personal link. Go to ‘Your client app’ tab and click on ‘Launch a campaign’, or go to ‘Campaigns’, found in ‘Marketing’.
You can only send emails to customers who have opted in to marketing communications, meaning you stay 100% GDPR compliant at all times.
- Share on social media. You can share your unique referral link directly from Connect on Facebook and Twitter under ‘Your client app tab’, or you can get creative with our social media toolkit. Just copy the link and share with an engaging post.
Reminder: Connect’s marketing tool automatically filters out customers without marketing consent, but if you share your link with clients directly, make sure you’ve received marketing consent first to stay GDPR compliant.
Promoting bookings via the client app
In order to bring you more bookings and give customers the easiest way to rebook you long-term, we will automatically promote your client app to customers across a wide range of digital channels, starting with:
Your Partner site (the website we build for you). Every time your customers (and potential ones) visit your Partner site, we’ll prompt them to rebook you directly via the app, so more and more customers book you - commission-free.
You can turn this off at any time in ⚙under ‘client notifications’ in Connect.