Update 22 March 2022: This feature is being depreciated. If you joined Treatwell after January 2022, you'll no longer be able to sync an external calendar to Connect.
- Using two calendar softwares at the same time
- How it works
- How to set up a two-way sync between Connect and other software
Using two calendar softwares at the same time
Connect has been designed to sync with some of the most frequently used calendar management systems in the industry, giving you complete control over your availability.
Connect receives available time slots from other salon software and in return, sends information about bookings placed on Treatwell to it. Everything from employee availability to booked appointments will be updated, without you having to jump back and forth between the two. This means you can use two calendar systems at once, avoiding double bookings or missed appointments.
How it works
It's simple. You can link your calendar with other software, and if that software has bookings, these will appear as unavailable blocks in Connect. Equally, bookings in Connect will appear as unavailable blocks in the other software.
That way, both your client and we know your full and up-to-date availability.
Please note we never import sensitive data – we only fetch free/ busy information. Detailed information, like appointment name, description, and customer contacts, won't ever be imported over.
How to set up a two-way sync between Connect and other software:
- Go to Connect on your desktop
- Click 'Settings', then 'Online Bookings' --> 'Integrations'
- From the dropdown box, select the software management system you want to sync Connect to
- Click 'Start' to go to that software and then select 'Treatwell integration'. Follow the steps advised there
- Once completed, go back to Connect and click 'Test connection and continue' to finish full integration
Two-way syncs are currently available for the following software:
- Clinic Software
- Delete Waxing
If you use another calendar or management system that is not listed above, you may still be able to set up a one-way iCal sync (to automatically import availability into Connect from elsewhere). Check out this article to see how.