Why you should download the app
Our Treatwell Connect app puts your diary in your pocket and allows every salon employee to perform their tasks when in the salon or on the go.
As a business owner, you can:
- View and manage all appointments made by new and returning customers online
- Easily enter appointments into Connect for new walk-in customers
- Receive and keep your team in the loop with automatic push notifications about appointment updates
- Stay on top of your salon’s overall health with instant (easy-to-read) client and sales reports, even when you’re on holiday or off sick
- Stay GDPR compliant by storing password-protected customer information and contact details
- Read and respond to customer reviews instantly to boost online performance
- Keep track of your inventory and order new products when stock is low
- Update your treatment menu and pricing (iPad only)
- Scan and redeem Treatwell eVouchers using your iPhone’s camera
As a team member, you can:
- View your calendar wherever you are and stay on top of your schedule, 24/7
- View and manage all upcoming appointments straight from your pocket
- Receive instant push notifications about your (and your team’s) appointments to stay in the loop
- Attract customers with a public profile and portfolio of your best work
Top tip: set up your team so they can stay up to date with Connect app notifications, saving you time and money
How to download the app
To download the Treatwell Connect app, simply open your camera app in photo mode on your iPhone or iPad and hover over the QR code below.
For Android, click the Google Play button below.
If you are still uncertain, follow these steps:
- Go to the App store or Google Play and search for ‘Treatwell Connect (for salons)’
- A green and blue icon with ‘TW’ should appear alongside ‘Treatwell Connect (for salons)’.
- Click ‘download’ and the app will begin to download on your phone.
To log in and manage your salon right now on your phone or desktop, click here to be directed straight to Connect.