Connect is the easiest way to manage your business, so we’re going to run through how you can log in and get started.
There are two ways you can log in to Connect, here’s the first:
- Go to Connect;
- Add your email address in the field marked ‘Email Address’;
- Add your password in the field marked ‘Password’;
- Click ‘Log in’ and you’ll be taken to the Connect homepage.
Alternatively, you can log in this way:
- Go to Treatwell.co.uk;
- Click ‘Log in’ in the top right hand corner;
- Sign in to your account, adding your email address and password;
- You will then be taken back to the original screen and ‘Take me to Connect’ will appear in the top right hand corner;
- Click ‘Take me to Connect’ and you’ll be taken to the Connect homepage.
I forgot my password
If you’re having trouble logging in, click ‘Reset your password’ (just above the ‘Log in’ button) – we’ll then send you a link and instructions so you can get logged in straight away.
Don’t forget, you can log in and manage your bookings (with ease) on the Connect app – make sure that you and your whole team have logins set up and the app downloaded so you can manage bookings on the go.
For any any other questions, please reach out to our Customer Care Team – they’ll be happy to help.
I keep getting logged out of Connect
If you find yourself being regularly logged out, it could be that your device is scheduled to clear your cache and cookies. Check the settings of your browser to turn this off.
Similarly, if you log in on another device, you'll be logged out of all previous locations to make sure your account is safe. To avoid this happening, make sure each team member has their own login, so you don't need to share access.