Connect is the easiest way to manage your business, so we’re going to run through how you can log in and get started.
There are two ways you can log in to Connect, here’s the first:
- Go to Connect.treatwell.co.uk;
- Add your email address in the field marked ‘Email Address’;
- Add your password in the field marked ‘Password’;
- Click ‘Log in’ and you’ll be taken to the Connect homepage.
Alternatively, you can log in this way:
- Go to Treatwell.co.uk;
- Click ‘Log in’ in the top right hand corner;
- Sign in to your account, adding your email address and password;
- You will then be taken back to the original screen and ‘Take me to Connect’ will appear in the top right hand corner;
- Click ‘Take me to Connect’ and you’ll be taken to the Connect homepage.
I forgot my password
If you’re having trouble logging in, click ‘Reset your password’ (just above the ‘Log in’ button). We’ll email you a link and instructions so you can get logged in straight away.
I keep getting logged out of Connect
If you find yourself being regularly logged out, your device might be scheduled to clear your cache and cookies. Check the settings of your browser to turn this off.
Similarly, if you log in on another device, you'll be logged out of all previous locations to make sure your account is safe. To avoid this happening, make sure each team member has their own login, so you don't need to share access.
Don't forget you can also manage your bookings on the Connect app. It gives you more flexibility as you can manage your salon 24/7, wherever you are – and is quick and easy to set up.
To use the Treatwell Connect app, you'll need to set up logins for your team members, and they'll need to download the app on their devices.