We are well aware that Android tablets are often cheaper than Apple iPads. We also know that it’s painful for those that have already been using Android tablets to be forced to use an iPad to control the mPOP. But there are solid arguments why we embrace iPads: we want to retain control and a high service level. There are less different iPad models when compared to the array of different Android tablets which are available. Being a young company we cannot guarantee to quickly find solutions for issues with devices we neither have available nor necessarily know of. In order to save you and us the trouble of not being able to reproduce issues you might experience, we require you to use an Apple iPad for Treatwell POS.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if there is an error?
- What do I do if a customer requires a refund of a prepayment done via Treatwell (e.g. because a service could not be performed on-site)?
- Not all appointments have been checked out yesterday. How can I make up for them?
- What do I do if a day-end closing has already been carried out by mistake or a mistake has been made while carrying it out?
- Which paper rolls are compatible and where can I buy them?
- The cash drawer does not open or no receipts are being printed - what should I do?
- How do I find out my iPad model name, iOS version and Connect iOS app version?
- Help please - my mPOP is printing in white!?
- Why is it only iPad POS and not Android POS as well?