Thermal paper rolls can be bought at most office supply shops. Make sure that they have these measurements in order to be compatible: 2.25 inch (roll width) x ~80 Feet (roll length) x ~7/16 inch (core)/ 57mm (roll width) x 25m (roll length) x 12mm (core). The diameter of a role should then be around 1 ⅞ inch/ 45mm.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if there is an error?
- What happens if the Internet goes down?
- What do I do if a customer requires a refund of a prepayment done via Treatwell (e.g. because a service could not be performed on-site)?
- Not all appointments have been checked out yesterday. How can I make up for them?
- What do I do if a day-end closing has already been carried out by mistake or a mistake has been made while carrying it out?
- Which paper rolls are compatible and where can I buy them?
- The cash drawer does not open or no receipts are being printed - what should I do?
- How do I find out my iPad model name, iOS version and Connect iOS app version?
- How do I find out my Android tablet’s model name, its Android version and the Connect Android app version?
- Help please - my mPOP is printing in white!?