* Please note that this procedure only applies for venues using POS.
Sometimes misunderstandings and errors are unavoidable, it can’t thereby be ruled out that a customer that has booked and prepaid via Treatwell (Treatwell App, treatwell.co.uk or treatwell.ie) ends up not receiving all services they had booked.
In such a situation, namely if the customer qualifies for a refund of a prepayment done via Treatwell, always proceed as follows:
- Instruct the customer that prepayments can only be refunded entirely and that the customer has to approach Treatwell since you can’t issue the refund.
- The customer should then call our customer experience team to let us know.
- The new and correct subtotal has to be paid on-site instead. In order to do this, create a new appointment including those services that have actually been performed and perform a checkout choosing the on-site payment method.
- Then, open the original booked appointment and add a note that describes the case.
- Afterwards, leave the appointment in the calendar (without performing a checkout) as it will vanish as part of the actual refund later.