Thinking about moving away from pen and paper? Treatwell Connect offers you a simple and safe online alternative to better manage your diary, your clients, and your business.
Here are just a few reasons why an online diary could make an impact on your business:
- Having an online diary means your team members can access information relevant to them at any time, from any device: desktop, tablet or smartphone. Connect lets you and your team manage your diary on the move.
- If you make your availability accessible to customers they’ll be able to book with you easily 24/7. Free up your team from answering calls and emails about booking so they can do what they do best – providing excellent customer service and top quality treatments.
- Once you’re set up online, we’ll send email and text (SMS) reminders to your customers automatically. This’ll reduce the risk of no-shows and saves you time and money in the process. We also send your customers an email when it's time to rebook with you – this feature is great because once it's set up, you don't have to do a thing – you can just sit back and watch the customers book in time and again. (Click here for further info on this useful new feature).
- You can record and track no-shows. If a customer doesn’t turn up to their appointment, you can update their appointment on your Connect calendar to state that they missed the appointment. This way next time they try to book with you, you have visibility and can respond accordingly.
- It’s easy to track your business performance on Connect – meaning you’ll always be up to date with how your business is doing. You can measure employee performance, monitor product up-sell and check what your top selling services are. (To find out about new sales reports, click here to read our more in depth article).
- You’ll have client information at your fingertips – the ‘Clients’ tab on Connect provides information about your customers in one place, including their booking history and notes.
- The CRM tool is great for retention marketing as it allows you to filter your clients by factors such as ‘last visit’. This means you can target them via email to encourage repeat bookings – tailoring emails to customers allows you to engage and inspire your customers, helping you drive revenue and build loyalty.
- Arguably most importantly, all your (and your customers’) data is safe, secure and compliant with GDPR. Data is never used for marketing purposes; the customer details you add in Connect are safely stored and remain private.
To get started now, head to Connect and start managing your bookings, calendar and clients. If you need help with any of the above, head to The Treatwell Academy for video guides and insider tips, browse through the articles on the Partner Help Centre or contact your Account Manager for further advice.