Thinking about moving away from pen and paper? Treatwell Connect offers you a simple and safe online alternative to better manage your diary, your clients, and your business.
Here are just a few ways making a move to our online salon management system can help you work beautifully:
- Having an online diary means your team can access their booking information at any time, from any device: desktop, tablet or smartphone. Connect lets you and your team manage your diary on the move.
- Clients can book with you easily 24/7, as long as you have availability. Free up your team from answering calls and emails about booking so they can do what they do best: providing excellent customer service and top quality treatments.
- Once you’re set up online, we’ll send text (SMS) reminders to your clients automatically. This’ll reduce the risk of no-shows and saves you time and money in the process.
- We also send your clients an SMS or email when it's time to rebook with you. This feature is great because once it's set up, you don't have to do a thing – you can just sit back and watch the customers book in time and again. Learn more about Invites to Rebook
- You can record and track no-shows. If a customer doesn’t turn up to their appointment, you can update their appointment on your Connect calendar to state that they missed the appointment. This way next time they try to book with you, you know they’ve not shown up before – and this can help you decide what to do.
- It’s easy to track your business performance on Connect – meaning you’ll always be up to date with how your business is doing. You can measure your team’s performance, monitor how well your products are selling, and check what your most popular services are. Learn more about sales reports
- You’ll have client information at your fingertips – the ‘Clients’ tab in Connect provides information about your clients in one place, including their booking history and notes.
- The CRM tool is great for retention marketing as it allows you to filter your clients by factors such as ‘last visit’. This means you can target them via email to encourage repeat bookings – tailoring emails to customers allows you to engage and inspire your customers, helping you drive revenue and build loyalty.
- All your (and your clients) data is safe, secure and compliant with GDPR. Data is never used for marketing purposes; the customer details you add in Connect are safely stored and remain private.
As you can see, Connect offers plenty of tools and solutions designed to streamline your hair and beauty business. Can’t wait to start using Treatwell Connect in your salon? Sign up with us here – or read this post on how to get started with Connect.