Just like any other technical system errors can’t be categorically ruled out for Treatwell POS as well. There’s always a possibility of hardware or software malfunctions and - more common - operating errors by the users. Since such errors can occur, there’s always the possibility of some incorrect POS data. One such occurrence therefore can not imply that your accounting is flawed in general. But incorrect POS data due to such errors and malfunctions should always be explainable; it’s best to have a written explanation prepared before any tax audit. For example, you could add a note to your documents such as ‘Operating error while carrying out the day-end closing on 06/08/2018’.
Articles in this section
- What to do if there's an error with the POS system
- The cash drawer does not open or no receipts are being printed - what should I do?
- What do I do if a customer requires a partial refund of a prepayment done via Treatwell (e.g. because a service could not be performed on-site)?
- What do I do if a day-end closing has already been carried out by mistake or a mistake has been made while carrying it out?
- Not all appointments have been checked out yesterday. How can I make up for them?
- Which paper rolls are compatible and where can I buy them?
- What happens to the POS system if the internet goes down?
- mPOP printing receipts in white? Here's how to fix it.
- How do I find out my iPad model name, iOS version and Connect iOS app version?
- How do I find out my Android tablet’s model name, its Android version and the Connect Android app version?