So – why should I be excited?
These reports are a big improvement on those currently in place. Here’s why:
- Reports are now in real time – this means any changes made are reflected instantly (compared to yesterday's data in old reports);
- 6 individual reports to help you analyse and grow your business (and we’ll be adding more);
- Now you can export your reports.
And there’s so much more to look forward to!
With the new reports, a salon owner will be able to analyse:
- Service, product and voucher sales;
- Sales of each service and product;
- Sales by booking channel;
- Daily sales dynamics;
- Employee performance.
Plus, the salon’s accountant will have:
- Data to calculate the sales commission for each employee;
- The ability to export data and use it in other systems for further analysis.
Key points to remember
Getting to grips with your sales reports shouldn’t be too tricky, but here are few things you should take particular care with:
- An appointment needs to be checked out if it’s to be included in your sales reports.
- It’s up to you – you are in control of what goes into your revenue reporting.
- Make sure your numbers are correct when a discount has been provided to a client.
All sounds pretty good, right? Data in the new sales reports is now available, with past data and additional reports, as well as monthly and VAT reports, being added in upcoming weeks (so you have all that to look forward to, too!).
In the meantime, please let us know if you have any feedback so we can make our sales reports even better.
Want to check them out? Click here to head to Connect and then click 'Sales report'.