The first page of your invoice is a handy summary giving you an overview of your total orders and balance for this invoice period.
- You can see how many orders you got through Treatwell and their monetary value.
- There's also a breakdown of paid online orders and orders that were paid for directly to you in-salon.
- You can also see your Treatwell earnings under Total amount you've earned with Treatwell. This is calculated by taking your Total order value and subtracting the Treatwell fees.
- The 'End of period balance' shows how much we owe you, or how much you owe us. If it says "We owe you", this means Treatwell will be transferring money to you. If it says “You owe us”, then this is the amount you'll need to pay us.
At the bottom of your invoice, you'll find some information on what to do next. It'll say one of the following:
- "We cannot pay what we owe you as we do not have your correct bank details. Please update your bank details in Connect."
- "Please make the payment within 14 days of invoice issue date using Connect, or to the bank account below, ensuring you quote the payment reference listed.”
- "You don't need to do anything. The amount we owe you will be paid to you in 3-5 working days to the bank details you have provided."
This can be helpful if you've received an invoice but aren't sure what to do. If you have any questions about your invoice, get in touch with the Customer Care team, and they'll be happy to help.