When you open your invoice, the first thing you will see is your Account Summary. Designed to give you a quick overview of your due payments, you can see your total number of orders, the total amount due to be paid as well as your next actions.
Here’s what to expect in your Account Summary;
At the top, you’ll see the invoice period, invoice number and issue date.
Below, you’ll see your business address, and the total number of orders, and their value, in this invoice period. Under Account Summary, you can see the balance from your previous statement. This is your ‘Start of period balance’ and it may be an amount owed to you or an amount owed to Treatwell.
It then lists all payments received or sent, the total invoice amount and your ‘End of period balance’. This is the amount you will be paid, or the amount owed to Treatwell. Always remember, the invoice amount differs depending on who is in arrears. The end of period account balance is negative when you are due to receive a payment and positive when you owe an amount to Treatwell.
Finally, at the bottom you’ll find your next actions, which will be one of the following;
- We cannot pay what we owe you as we do not have your correct bank details. Please contact your account manager to update your bank details.
- We will collect the outstanding amount of £x in the next 3-5 working days, from the account below. Please DO NOT transfer it.
- We will collect the outstanding balance from future prepaid bookings, unless you prefer to make a payment to clear this balance by transferring £x within 30 days of invoice issue date to the following bank account.
- Treatwell has paid the balance of this invoice to you. No further action required.
- You don’t have to do anything.