Within the orders section, you'll find a complete breakdown of each treatment booked.
- If the client prepaid on Treatwell, the order value is displayed in the ‘Paid online’ column, as well as the ‘Order value’ column.
- Likewise, if a client pays at the venue, 0.00 is displayed in the ‘Paid online’ column and the order value is displayed in the ‘Order value’ column.
Depending on your payment plan, your orders may be found in one list under ‘Treatwell Orders’ or instead broken down into new and repeat customers.
This has been designed with you in mind, so you can easily see exactly what costs are involved per treatment.
If you are set up with the Treatwell booking widget on your own website, you may also have a separate “Widget Orders” table.
Here's what to expect in your order breakdown tables
On the left-hand side, you’ll find the order date, fulfilment date and order reference number.
Always remember, the ‘Order reference number’ is what you will need to provide if there are any issues with an item on your invoice.
Towards the right-hand side, you'll see:
- the amount paid online (remember this will be zero for orders paid at venue)
- the total value of each treatment, along with the commission or processing fee rate,
- and the commission or processing fee per treatment (not including VAT).
You will also see the employee that performed the service (the name of the employee configured in Connect is used), the VAT amount and the commission or processing fee including VAT. This should give you the data you need to calculate your employee salaries if needed.
Please note that for cancelled items, the employee column will remain empty.
Finally, at the bottom of the last page of orders where commission/ processing fees were charged, you’ll see the total number of orders, the summed up value of these orders, the total value of our commission and fees.
To take a look at your invoices, click here to be redirected to Connect.