The reviewing platform plays a big part in customer experience at Treatwell, allowing for honest commentary and feedback on venues and services. If you come across a review that you believe isn’t fair or factual, you are well within your rights to report it.
Take a read of our Community Guidelines first, and follow these steps if you wish to report:
- Go to your venue page on Treatwell.
- Select the review you would like to report and click ‘Report.’
- You will then be asked to state why the review should be removed.
- Our Customer Experience team will be notified immediately and an agent will investigate the report.
- The review will be temporarily removed from the site while the investigation is ongoing, and then permanently deleted or reinstated as appropriate.
Our Reviews Team will be on the case in no time and will send you a response stating the outcome of your request.
For further information about reporting reviews, visit the Treatwell Academy here and log in to your Academy account.
As well as looking on your Treatwell page, you can keep track of all your reviews easily by visiting the dashboard on Connect.
- Please note: this applies only to UK salons