- How do I create a package?
- How do I change the duration or price of a package?
- How do I change the order that the package items appear in my calendar?
- Do I have to make all services within packages available on my menu too?
Packages can provide a great boost to your business and make managing multi-service bookings easier. Setting them up is quick and simple in Connect – just follow the steps below.
How do I create a package?:
- Go to your menu in the desktop version of Connect
- Click ‘Add new...’ on the right-hand side and then select ‘Package’
- Write the name of your package under the section ‘Service title’
- Click ‘Select services from menu’ and click on the services you want to make up the package. To create your package from brand new services, select ‘Add new service’ instead and fill in the details.
- Click on the ‘Description’ tab and write what is included in the package, so your clients know what they are booking.
- Press ‘Create’ when you’re happy.
How do I change the duration or price of a package?
You’ll see that the duration of the package is the combined duration of the services included within it. If you want to change this, you can edit the duration of the services themselves. The price also defaults to the sum of the components too, but you can change it by clicking on ‘Set custom price’.
How do I change the order that the package items appear in my calendar?
The items in your packages may need to be performed in a particular order. To put them in the order you want, simply hover over the three horizontal lines next to the ‘Remove’ button, and click and drag them up or down – they’ll appear in your calendar in the same sequence.
Do I have to make all services within packages available on my menu too?
You don't – but if you have some services that you only want to offer as part of a package – for instance an express massage or manicure – that’s easy to do. Before or after adding them to a package, go to the ‘Distribution’ tab of each service and unclick ‘Sell service online’. This means they won’t show up on your menu individually, but the packages they are in will still be bookable.
To keep your menu tidy, you could make a menu group called ‘Non-Purchasable Package Items’ and keep these services altogether there.