If you do have your own website or social media page, here’s how you install the booking widget. We are going to let you know how to set it up on a Wordpress site and Facebook. For any other types of website, reach out to your Account Manager.
- Head to 'Settings' in Connect and click 'Online booking'.
- Go to the 'Booking Widget' tab.
- To add the widget to your website, click book now, then copy the URL from the pop up window.
- To add the widget to your website, paste the URL code into the backend.
Wondering what all this means? Don’t worry – we’re going to take you through all the possible options so you know exactly what to do.
- If you have a Wordpress website, log in to your Wordpress account and select ‘My Site’, in the navigation menu.
- Click the ‘pages’ tab and select the page you want to edit.
- Click into the 'visual' section and type your 'call to action'. This might be 'book now'. Highlight the copy and click the link button.
- Paste in the URL from Connect.
Don’t forget to save your changes!