If you do have your own website or social media page, here’s how you install the booking widget. We are going to let you know how to set it up on a Wordpress site, Facebook or Instagram. For any other types of website, reach out to your Account Manager.
- Head to 'Settings' in Connect and click 'Online booking'.
- Go to the 'Booking Widget' tab.
- To add the widget to your website, click book now, then copy the URL from the pop up window.
- To add the widget to your website, paste the URL code into the backend.
Wondering what all this means? Don’t worry – we’re going to take you through all the possible options so you know exactly what to do.
- If you have a Wordpress website, log in to your Wordpress account and select ‘My Site’, in the navigation menu.
- Click the ‘pages’ tab and select the page you want to edit.
- Click into the 'visual' section and type your 'call to action'. This might be 'book now'. Highlight the copy and click the link button.
- Paste in the URL from Connect.
Don’t forget to save your changes!
- To add the widget to Facebook, log into Facebook and go to your business page.
- Click ‘add a button’, select ‘book now’ and click next.
- Select ‘link to website’ then paste the URL into the field.
You can test whether the button works by hovering over ‘book now’ and clicking ’test button’.
- To add the widget to Instagram go to ‘edit profile’.
- Add the copy you want in your bio, such as ‘Book now’ and then paste the link from Connect into the ‘website’ box.
- Click ‘save’ – you will now have the widget installed.