To add a product:
- Go to 'Products' in the top navigation bar in Connect.
- On the left hand side, select 'Products' and click '+ Add new'.
- Enter the product name and unit price.
- This product can now be assigned to a supplier by navigating to 'Suppliers' on the left hand side.
You can also track your inventory by selecting 'Manage inventory' and entering the amount you have in stock. This automatically updates if you ever add a product to a service, and lets you log products sold so you always end the day with an accurate account of your earnings.
Reorder products on Connect when stock is low or in advance
- To use the stock control feature, click on the “Products” tab and select “Orders” on the left.
- From here, you place your order, after which you can download the pdf and send it to your supplier by email.
- Once orders are shipped and you’ve processed them, stock levels will automatically update, making for a seamless, error-free ordering system.