To create off-peak discounts:
- Go to “Menu” in Connect and select “Discounts” on the left-hand side.
- Click on "Add discount" in the middle of the page and a pop-up will appear.
- You can also create a new discount directly from a service by selecting "No discount" and then “+ Create new discount” or one from the list.
- Enter the name of the discount you wish to create and select 'Off-peak discounts'.
- A table will appear with the days you are open, split into morning, afternoon and evening.
- Select the day and time of day you wish to apply a discount to, as well as the percentage you wish to discount by.
To apply the discount to your services:
- After creating your discount, you'll need to decide which services to apply the discount to.
- At the top of the pop-up box, click on the tab "Assigned services".
- Check the box next to each service for which you want to apply this discount.
- Click "Save".
We've set default times for morning, afternoon and evening but you can easily change the time slots by going to Settings and then “Online booking”.