To add a new service to the menu:
- Go to 'Menu' in Connect.
- Select the appropriate group. These are the preset groups that categorise your services into easily understandable sections. If there isn’t an appropriate group on your menu, you can always create a new one by selecting ‘+ Add a group’ at the bottom of your menu.
- Click '+ Add new service' and a pop-up will then appear.
- Select 'Service' and a list will appear. Click and select the service you wish to create.
- A pop-up will appear. Firstly, add the ‘Service title’ and select which team members are able to carry out this service.
- Now you can add your prices. Choose either a single duration and price, multiple options or prices based on staff levels.
- Once you’re happy with the service you have created, click 'Save'.
Be sure to have a well written description to go along with the services too. You can include the products, the benefits or any unique techniques or procedures. This helps potential customers decide whether it is the right service for them and has a direct link to the number of bookings you receive.
Want to watch how it's done? Our Treatwell Academy is on hand to help! Click here and log in to your Academy account to get to grips with adding a new service to Connect.