Adding your offered treatments and services is easy and quick to do using Connect.
To add a new service to your menu:
- Go to ‘Menu’ in the web version of Connect
- Click ‘Add new...’ on the right-hand side, then ‘Service’ in the pop-up box.
- Type in the search box, browse through the list that appears – and click on the services you want to add.
- Adjust the name, duration of the treatments, and add in prices (you can add sales prices later to attract more clients).
- Then, select which members of your team perform each treatment.
- When you’re happy, click ‘Save’.
You'll now see the services on your menu, with a yellow "New" icon next to each one. If you want to move the service, hover over the scissors to the left of its name and then click and drag it up or down.
Important: After you've added the services initially, you'll need to go back and add any processing time, clean up time, restrictions and a treatment description. Follow these instructions to learn how.
Want to watch how it's done? Our Treatwell Partners Video Channel is on hand to help! Click here and to see more videos to get to grips with adding a new service to Connect.