Table of contents
Follow these easy steps to set up your team on Connect and to make the most out of your digital diary:
- Go to ⚙
- Click 'Team' on the left hand side.
- Select the '+ Add team member’ button at the bottom of the screen.
Add basic info and determine access levels
- Insert your team member’s name and contact details into the corresponding boxes.
- Add your team member’s photo by clicking on ‘add picture’ (this can also be done on the Connect app) - both name and picture will be visible online to customers.
- Next, choose the permissions you want to give your team member. Click on ‘view and customise’ next to each option to see what the breakdown of each.
- Select your team member’s level of access.
Top tip: Basic and individual access are popular levels for general team members, as they can access their own calendars but don’t have viewing permissions into confidential aspects like finances or client contact details.
Assign services and pricing levels
- Before you save your team member, click on ‘Pricing & Services’ next to ‘Basic info’ at the top of your current tab.
- Choose your team member’s ‘pricing level’ (if you charge different prices depending on their seniority level).
- Next, select the services your team member can provide customers (these will be bookable online) - the services available are from your salon’s menu already on Connect.
Complete public profiles
- Add the team member’s job title to their online profile.
- Add a few lines about their experience and skills to their bio.
- Click ‘save’ (green box) in the lower right hand corner. Congratulations, your team member has been successfully added!
Download the Connect App
Once you have saved your team member, an email is automatically sent to them to set up their password. Make sure they download the Connect App, so they can:
- Have 24/7 access to their schedules, directly from their phones.
- Update their public profile sections (edit their bios, add/change photos and upload a portfolio of their own work.
- Receive push notifications about their calendars, keeping you and them in the loop, 24/7.