If you've got more than one employee, make sure they're all set up on Treatwell.
Doing this helps as:
- Every team member has their own column for appointments
- Different services can be attached to different team members
- Different work schedules can be maintained per column
Adding team members really helps to increase your chances of a Treatwell booking, as each new column means more availability for new customers. You can do this in Treatwell Connect by taking the following steps:
- Go to 'Settings' at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select 'Team' at the left side of the screen.
- Select the '+ Add team member' button at the bottom of the screen. A pop up screen will appear.
- Enter in all the available information in the required bars.
- As you can see, you can select 'Pricing Level'. This is for those that use different pricing levels. For example: Salon Shine has a Master Stylist and a Junior Stylist. They do the same services but the Master Stylist has a higher pricing level than the Junior Stylist
- The 'Can log in to Treatwell Connect' box can be checked if you want that new team member to be able to manage the Calendar as well.
- On the right side of the pop up screen you can select the type of services that the team member can be booked for.
- When ready, click on the green 'Save' button.