Reviews are always handy for customers to get the best impression of your venue. The more positive reviews, the more likely others are to book. On Treatwell, we've found that venues with 10 or more positive reviews tend to sell 5 times more bookings than those without.
We want to get you off to a flying start, so we've given you 10 'Review Emails' which you can send out to existing loyal clients. There's no one better to give you a glowing review, taking just a few minutes to write some kind words. To find these emails, simply:
- Go to 'Dashboard' at the top of your screen.
- Click on the 'Want more reviews?' button. A pop-up screen will appear.
- Type in the email address of your customer and press 'Send'. As you send the emails, you see your tally of emails count down, and once you've used all 10, the box will disappear.
But things don't stop there! Every time a customer books a treatment at your venue via Treatwell, we'll send them an email after their appointment, asking them to leave you a review. This way, you can continue to build up your reputation on the site and encourage even more customers to get booked in.
Encouraging Treatwell Reviews
Another way to receive even more reviews is to ask your own customers to review you on Treatwell. This is a great way to employ your current loyal customers to constantly leave great feedback and encourage first-time bookings.
- Go to 'Settings' at the top of your screen.
- Select 'Notifications' on the left of your screen.
- Check the 'Send emails encouraging Treatwell reviews for direct customers' box.
- Click on 'Save'. Make sure that you are always entering customer email addresses when booking appointments for them in Connect.