You can now get even more customers by adding a booking widget on your own social website (and Facebook), allowing those customers browsing your website to book their appointment online. The widget takes your availability from your Treatwell Connect Calendar (so remember to keep it up to date!) but this is your booking; no commission applies.
Just a few reasons to set up the widget:
- Your own customers can book you 24/7, even when you're not open. Did you know about 60% of all bookings are made out of normal working hours?
- There's no commission for widget bookings, just a flat rate of £0.50 (plus VAT).
- Letting customers book online frees up reception, and no more following up email enquiries every morning, by which time the customer might have booked elsewhere.
- Free confirmation email and SMS will be sent to minimise 'no shows'.
It's so easy to add to your own pages that you can install the booking widget yourself - no complicated fuss or extra help needed!
- Go to 'Settings' at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the 'Online booking' tab which can be found on the left of the screen.
- Select the 'Booking Widget'.
- Check the 'Enable online booking widget' box. Extra information will appear on the screen.
- You can change the text on the button and the preview is given.
- Select the entire code in the box. Paste this code in your website source to add a widget button.
Of course, if you do need any further help with this last step, our Account Management team are always on hand to support - feel free to get in touch and have your widget up and running in a matter of minutes.